2/16/2009

Update

I know, it has been a while since I posted here.  I have started using twitter for little updates.  Maybe I will figure out how to combine this blog, twitter, and facebook so I can update one thing or the other and everything will get updated.
 
Rachel and the baby (tentatively named Teddy) are doing great.  The baby has really been kicking hard lately, and its fun getting beaten up in the morning.  Rachel heads to California on Thursday for her sorority national meeting.  So I besides Friday, when a friend is going to watch the boys so I can go to work, I have the boys all to myself for the weekend.
 
Rachel's sister-in-law was in the hospital.  I am still confused about what all was involved, we need to call them to see how she is doing.  Put in a prayer for her and her family if you get a chance.
 
I got Rachel a Macbook air (refurbished) for Valentines day.  It was less than half price, with free shipping.  It’s a sharp little computer, and I think that it will be a little better then the 12" Powerbook that she had.  I am going to convert that into a picture frame sometime in the future, you know, when I get some spare time.
 
Got the server updated to Mac OS 10.5, and iLife 09 (well, just iPhoto).  The new faces aspect is pretty cool, it was fun confirming which kid was which last night and seeing all the different pictures of Ricky and Wesley from over the years.
 
House is still for sale.  Had a followup visit from the visit in early January (the son this time, whose house it was to be).  I haven't heard anything.  Going to call him this week to see if he is interested.
 
Work is going well.  Pretty busy on a few different projects that are all pretty high priority.
 
Besides that, we are pretty busy, getting ready for the baby, taking care of our two sons, and our respective Fraternity/Sorority national meetings coming up.
 
Till next time…..
 

No comments: