2/16/2007

Yayyyy Its Friday

So I am getting ready to head to work. Its -4 outside right now.

The whole electric department is heading for a school that we are remodeling so that we can make sure our drawings are good this morning. Probably take all morning.

Rachel and I get to go to a fancy dinner tomorrow (well I hope it is as fancy in real life as it is in my head).

We got our check from my bad 401k account yesterday. Yeah, money to fix up the house. (I know, we will get hit with a 10% penalty, bla bla bla bla, its lost 10% in each of the last 3 years, so suddenly 10% more doesn't seem like such a bad deal).

First up, redo the upstairs, leaving provisions (mainly door frames) for the new bathrooms (one remodel, one completely new (have to love cap cods, all that space under the roof just waiting to be used by building a dormer)). Then the kitchen gets remodeled. Then in the spring we will probably replace the windows, and the outside doors to the house. Plus build the new bathroom dormer for the upstairs, and replace the roof at the same time. And at the same time as that, we will replace the siding on the upper parts of the house (lower parts are brick). And then I think that will be quite enough work for the year.

Maybe higher someone to build us a garage in the backyard. I had a link to the plans for the garage, but I can't find it now. It is a two car 30'x25' garage with an upstairs, Basically a cap cod garage :).

Ok, need to leave for work.

No comments: