1/02/2008

Sick

I hate being sick. Spent most of the day yesterday on the couch, either asleep, or wishing I was asleep :).

Last week Rachel had a sore throat and kept loosing her voice. I was hoping that I wouldn't catch it, but sure enough, I woke up Monday with a sore throat, but we had a busy day going to Indy to pick up the G5 tower that I won on ebay, plus we wanted to go shopping. We cancelled lunch with some friends because I didn't want to get anybody sick.

But I woke up Tuesday feeling terrible. Like I said, spent most of the day on the couch.

Then Today, I turned my alarm off in my sleep and slept for an extra hour :(. I was at work by 8:45, but it was a cold walk in at 9 degrees(F) :). Looking forward to the walk home tonight.

Well, I have two packages coming today, so that should help brighten up my day :)

No comments: