11/21/2008

Upcoming weekend

This weekend will be a busy one.  Tonight, I head up to Minster, by myself, to empty the storage units out.  I have already given notice to the storage company that we will be vacating them.  That will save us quite a bit of money every month.  I just haven't figured out how I am going to get a sleeper sofa out of the trailer and into the house by myself yet.  May have to call a neighbor to help or something.
 
Also, I will be doing a few loads of laundry.  The washing machine at our apartment is broken, so I will be taking two or three loads with me to do at the house.  Then the real fun begins.  I am taking our washing machine to my parents house, as I don't want to store it for a year, and my parents could use a new one.  I will be taking my parents washing machine with me to the apartment (hopefully Dad got it fixed).  And we will be using it for a while at the apartment.  Then we get to play musical trailer so that Rachel and I don't have to deal with the trailer for the week.  Hmm, we may need the trailer next weekend.  Well if we do, I will just have to get it from my parents house.
 
Then Sunday, we have the Nead family thanksgiving get together, except we aren't calling it a thanksgiving get together, because we are having Chili, not turkey.  :).  Oh well, it should be fun to see all my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins :).
 
 
Hopefully we can sell the house in Minster soon.  With the apartment, and house payments, plus utilities at both, we are just squeaking by.  If anyone knows of someone who might want to live in Minster, or wants a really good investment house, let me know!!  4 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, full basement, newly renovated kitchen, and huge yard - $135k - negotiable.
 
 
 
 

No comments: