11/24/2008

Weekend a partial success

Well, I completed my primary task for the weekend. I got the two storage units emptied out. I also completed three loads of laundry, and got the washing machine ready for transport. But I just couldn't get the washing machine out of the basement. It was just too heavy. My dolly either doesn't have big enough wheels, or I am just not strong enough to lift it up the 8" stair treads.

The family get together went well. We had fun visiting family, and I even got to sit in a DeLorean (my cousin Mike recently bought one).

This is a short week at work, then the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday. Then Friday and Saturday we will be up in Minster laying flooring, and doing general cleaning. If anyone wants to help, let me know, I have plenty for people to do :).

No comments: